We at Dr. Monga Opticians Private limited, (hereby known as the company ) the owners of the website, www.drmonga.in have been in the business of eye care and eyewear since 1951. We have earned the trust and reputation by being customer-centric and our cancellation and refund policy are governed by the same principles. This page helps You, the User of the website, www.drmonga .in, help understand the policies for purchase, cancellation, exchange, and refund of products bought on our site.
ORDER FOR AND SUPPLY OF PRODUCTS
(a) You will have to submit Your Order for the purchase of the Product as detailed under the Website/s or you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
(b) Once the order is submitted it an express intention to purchase the Product as in the offline world. Please be sure that you are purchasing the product based on the image(s) provided and the information accompanying it. We try our best to make as clear a representation of the product as possible. Should you have any doubts or questions, you can always use the Whatsapp buttons and email provided to ask us any questions about the products before ordering it.
(c) Based on the information provided by You and subject to the Company’s verification of the same, the Orders will be accepted by the Company for processing.
(d) All orders will be processed once the Company receives the payment for the Product.
(e) You acknowledge that with respect to prescription glasses the Company reserves the right to verify the same with Your prescribing doctor as well as an independent qualified optician. And the acceptance of the order by the Company is subject to the same.
(f) All orders will be confirmed via e-mail.
(g) The Company will use its best efforts to ensure that the order placed by You is successfully processed subject to the availability of the Product/s. In the event the Product/s is sold out or unavailable, the Company will intimate You regarding the same and either refund Your money or provide you with an opportunity to purchase a different Product of the same value.
PRICING AND PAYMENT
(a) The prices for Products are described on the Website/s and are incorporated into these Terms by reference. All prices are in Indian rupees. The prices, products, and services are subject to change at the Company’s discretion.
(b) All prices are inclusive of prevalent taxes that may be required to be remitted to tax authorities.
(c) The Company will use its best efforts to ensure that the accuracy of the prices and price related information stated on the Website/s. The Company does not make any representation that the prices quoted on the Website/s will match the offers provided by stores.
(d) In the event of any inadvertent mistake by the Company in quoting the price, the Company will notify You of the error before Your payment is processed. You will then have the choice to either accept the correct price or to cancel Your Order.
(e) The Company accepts the following form of payments: a) Online payment via Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and b) Cash on Delivery on limited locations c) Cash Deposit in our bank account
(f) You agree, understand, confirm, and state that the card details provided by You to transact on the Website will be correct, accurate, and is owned by You. In the event You use the card belonging to any third party, then, You confirm that you have been authorized to or expressly permitted by such a third party to use the card for making payments.
(g) The Company will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on the User and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the User.
(h) In addition to all other remedies available under law and equity and as detailed under this Agreement, the Company reserves the right to recover the cost of Product/s, collection charges, attorney’s charges, etc., from an User using the Website/s fraudulently. Further, the Company reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Website/s and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions.
DELIVERY AND CANCELLATION
(a) The Company expressly disclaims any guarantee of exactness as to the finish and appearance of the final Product/s as ordered by You based on the display on the Website/s. The quality of any Product/s, Services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by You through the Website/s may not meet your expectations. There may be alteration with respect to your Order. This will be intimated to you by the Company. If you do not agree with the same, the Company will provide you an opportunity to either receive a full refund or a voucher to be redeemed against the purchase of the alternative Product of the same value.
(b) Title and risk of loss for all Product/s ordered by You shall pass on to You upon the Company’s shipment to the shipping carrier.
(c) The Company will make the delivery on a ‘best effort’ basis after acceptance of Your order. Subject to events beyond the Company’s control, the Product/s will be shipped within 10 days of the acceptance of the order.
(d) The Company will communicate the dispatch details to You and will ship the Product/s to the mailing address provided by You while placing the order. If you do not receive the Product/s within a reasonable period of time, You should immediately notify the Company.
(e) You have an obligation to forthwith check the Product/s for accuracy upon receipt of the same.
(f) The Company reserves the right to cancel an order in case the order request is not acceptable to the Company. Upon such cancellation, the Company will refund the money to You. Any such cancellation shall be at the sole discretion of the Company and You will have no right to contest the same. The reasons for cancellation could be due to the non-availability of the Product/s, in accuracy in Product or pricing information, or due to reasons of any fraud or wrong usage of payment mechanism adopted by You. Any cancellation will be intimated to You by the Company.
(g) In the event You desire to cancel any order, then, such cancellation must be done prior to the ’s dispatch of the Product/s to you. Once dispatched, the Company will not accept any cancellation request from Your end.
The company trust that YOU, the user of the website have in good faith ordered a product. However, for any reason should you not like the product, the company at its sole discretion will accept the product back provided
- The intimation to return the product - spectacle frame, contact lenses or all accessories has been initiated by you within 1 week of receiving the product.The policy regarding sunglasses is mentioned in clause 9D below.
- In case you have purchased a spectacle frame and had lenses fitted in it at your end, we will not be able to take the frame back into our inventory as we do not sell used products to any of our other clients too.
- In case the prescription or the glasses was provided by you and you do not find the glasses suitable, a refund for the glasses would be offered only if we have sent you a number that does not match the prescription provided by you. We will be happy to send you a proof of the digitally measured power of the glasses on request for you to verify the accuracy.
- Sunglasses are personal use items and in the interest of hygiene and safety, we request that you intimate us of a return within 48 hours of receipt of those should you wish to exchange or return those.
- Contact lenses are chosen by you. Our guarantee is that we will provide you with 100% authentic lenses and not nearing the end of their shelf life by at least 1 year from the date of your order. We reserve the right to not take them back if the box has been opened and or tampered with in any manner including writing anything on the box or physical damage to the outer box.
- Please pack all the items as safely as you received them. We will not be liable for any damage in the return shipping if the product has been packed in anything else but the original packaging sent to you and in that case the responsibility for damages to the product lies with you and we will not be able to process any refunds or exchanges for it.
- We will try to process your refund amount within 48 hours of receiving and inspecting the product. However, the process followed by the third party providers for the same may take longer and our responsibility for the same ends at having processed the refund from our end.
- If the product is within a manufacturer’s warranty and it needs to be repaired or replaced, we will inform you of the approximate time that it will require. Delays can be caused at their end. Should there be an inordinate delay, we will our best to either get that same product for you or an equivalent product of your choice shipped to you at no extra shipping charge. However, we will not be giving any cash refunds in this case , but only a choice to either take a product of equivalent value or a credit in your account for a purchase at a later date.
- For damaged products, the decision of the company shall be taken as final on the cause of the damage. Please remember that we will always be inclined in your favour in getting you the best value for your money, but we will not always be able to service products damaged by accidents or inappropriate usage.
The Policy page may be updated from time to time, and you will be informed of it should we have made any changes to it by either email or at the time of you accessing the site.